Chinese Good Fortune Symbol Embroidered Champion Tie-Dye Hoodie
While putting together this collection we made sure to pay homage to the traditional Red and Gold tones used in the celebration of the Lunar New Year. The Year of the Tiger begins on February 1st, 2022. The Chinese character 福 used as part of the design is a well known symbol commonly used to express "Good Fortune". We wish you a wonderful New Year and Thank You for being a part of the Scattered Family.
Fit : US/EU True to Size
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
FREE 2-5 DAY SHIPPING 📦
|Sleeve length (in)||34 ½||35 ¼||36||36 ¾||37 ½|
|Sleeve length (cm)||88||90||91||93||95|
We have embarked on a long journey to source the finest materials from various manufactures across the world. Our signature hand sewn collection has been years in the making and we are extremely grateful to be able to present it to you today.